Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shake it up!! Martini Style!

Rules for SESH's Porch Party ~ Tomorrow night!!

From the host: Glen

.....Like other porch parties, the food this week is pot luck and not to be the star attraction. The rules for the Martini Challenge are:

Entry fee: $5.00 ( all proceeds go to the winner )

You bring your shaker and all ingredients.(I'll have ice)

You will get a placemat with a number

I have 400 3/4 oz shot glasses for sampling(and a truck to haul home those who overimbibe)

At 7:30, start your shakers.

At 9:00, I will distribute votes to those still conscious

Diebold machines are NOT involved

Kathryn Harris ain't certifying anything

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry,

You should try spending more time finding interesting things for your "shop" than trying to be humorous.

I know more than one person who would appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

How is she trying to be funny??
All she did was copy and paste an e-mail from the Porch Party host (Glen). If anybody was trying to be funny, it would have be Glen, and I think he succeeded quite well.

...and....scene...

David Scott Banghart said...

Plus you are confusing Sherry's. "Could Be Sherry" is Sherry Simons - President of SE Seminole Heights. "Yesterdaze" is Sherry Tsylor King - Yesterdaze store owner and President of BGOSH

YesterDazed said...

To Anonymous 11:48:

I will be in my shop today 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Come by or call and tell me what "interesting things" you would like to find in my shop. I'm ready to listen! 231-2020

from: "ReallyAmSherry"

Anonymous said...

no one was trying to be funny. if they were, the joke would end with "our troops in iraq are a bunch of idiots"

J/K, carry on.

CouldBeSherry said...

Ok you win.
Signing off,
Could be sherry

Anonymous said...

Why are you so mean to Katheryne Harris. She looked good on TV the other night.

Anonymous said...

If no one has seen this yet: Kathy's too sexy to not be in DC Click here