Saturday, November 11, 2006

Looking for Seminole Heights

I have several ways I get info about Seminole Heights.

I have name alerts for the Trib and Times. Anythime there is story where Seminole Heights is mentioned, I get an email.

Another way I do so, is to go to technorati.com and type in "Seminole Heights". This gives me listings of blog articles where Seminole Heights is mentioned. This is often how I discovered other blogs about Seminole Heights.

Doing so I found "My Florida History" a blog "Adventures with history and culture in the Sunshine State" by Lucy C. Jones. Ms. Jones is the President of Florida History, LLC, a historical research company based in Tampa, Florida. What is cool about her company is that
"Florida History, LLC offers historical research and writing services. Would you like to know who built your house? Or perhaps your group or company would like a written history of the organization? We can also help you nominate a house or structure for the National Register of Historic Places, write a grant, or meet compliance guidelines. " And "Other services offered by Florida History, LLC include historic preservation grant proposal preparation and historic research for cultural resource management projects."

If you have been interesting in knowing more but don't have the time, it looks like there is someone who can do the work for you. (If you want to do it yourself Seminole Heights.Com has some tips)

1 comment:

Lucy D. Jones said...

I hope you enjoy my blog. I'd love to have topic suggestions or questions!