Friday, October 13, 2006

Police Daddy

Dear World,

There are some very funny and creative people in this neighborhood. Some of it I attribute to the years of illicit or legal drug usage. Most of it is due to inborn talent and an slightly irreverent attitude. For a few it is due to too much Starbucks coffee.

Example: I about fell out of my chair when I read this comment.

"Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood..
Won't you be my neighbor?
Everyone is working together!
Major Guidara is like the daddy I never had.
Would it be ok if I called him dad?
He could call me son..I wouldnt mind. "

Strictly due to the readers comments, this has got to be one of the funniest blogs around. I have never read anything like these comments anywhere else. It's like the blog has opened the faucet from some alternate world. A world where creativity is rewarded instead of squashed.

Major Guidara , the Seminole Heights police daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy,
Can you make sure no bad people are at 915 osborne anymore?
Thanks pops.
Wheres the car keys?