Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Arrest Day

Whike curious about details of the assault of McDonald's, I came across a slew of arrests of interest to Seminole Heights.


TRUSSELL,ROSILAND DENISE TPD 43049 B F N 05/09/60
BATTERY (TOUCH OR
FAILURE TO REDELIV
ADDRESS: 3619 DR KING BL E TAMPA
Arrested at : 501 DR KING BL E


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHUTER,PATRICIA ANNE W F N 11/22/50 PROSTITUTION
ADDRESS: 6220 NEBRASKA AV N TAMPA
Arrested at: JEAN ST E /NEBRASKA AV N


------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GRAYSON,GERALO LEE B M N 02/28/68 DERIVING SUPPORT FROM PROSTITUTION

ADDRESS: 6220 NEBRASKA AV N TAMPA
ARRESTED AT: JEAN ST E /NEBRASKA AV N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHERROD,CHERYLE RENEA B F N 09/06/57
CRIMINAL TRANSMISS AND PROSTITUTION
ADDRESS: 3314 JEFFERSON ST N TAMPA
Arrested at: NEBRASKA AV N /FOWLER AV E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUIZ,RACHELLE DIANE W F N 10/16/60
PROSTITUTION
ADDRESS: 6511 BLUE RIBBON LN TAMPA
Arrested at: 22ND ST N /SLIGH AV E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please spare us from this type of ugliness. I for one do not find these arrests of any "interest" at all.

Anonymous said...

"Please spare us from this kind of ugliness" Everything in my world is beautiful, including me. This totally disrupts my shallow, myopic view of the world.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Scott's blog!!! He can post what he wants! If you don't like it, don't read it!!!!!!

Addison said...

I'm totally trying to figure out where these women get clients. Seriously, do you see anything there that would arouse anyone?

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this kind of thing because now I know who I should watch out for in the neighborhood. If I see one of these people hanging around my street I know for sure now that they are prostitutes and I can call the police.

Anonymous said...

if you see anyone hanging around on the streets or corners after a decent hour then call the cops. 98% of the time if they are out after midnight then their activity is not legal.

Anonymous said...

lol


O great! I see my future mother in law on there.!

Anonymous said...

There is alot of illegal activity taking place during "decent" hours. As I was turning off of Central on to Giddens at 6:45 pm the other day, I watched a man get dropped off from one car. He meandered a couple of feet and another car came around Swuanee and a tall blond woman (perhaps not) got out of the car and then they both got in the car and drove away. It was defintely a pick-up.

Anonymous said...

A few beers and I might do the blonde...nah forget it.

Anonymous said...

These are all X's of mine. I have ruined more than just a few lives. They just weren't able to lead productive lives after being so devestated by rejection. It is sad, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

more like they had to do drugs to forget about you - loser!

Anonymous said...

LLLLLMAOOOOO !


Thanks for ha ha mr casanova


Sorry but I gotta laugh or I will end up all anal retentive .sorta like some of these people .

lol thanks dude!!