Monday, October 23, 2006

Perfect Pops In The Park!!



Sunday Evening.........

As the sun went down hundreds of people gathered at the Tower Park in Sulphur Springs. My friends and I who attended, sipped our wine, munched on our quiche and other tasty treats while we listened to some amazing energetic
music by the Florida Orchestra. The music finale provided the backgtound for a spectacular fireworks display!

All this wonderful music and fireworks was free!

Wow! What an awesome event!

Thanks to the City Of Tampa!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent event, a lot of fun for my family. The orchestra was magnificent.


Now maybe we can get River Tower Park and the walkway from Sulphur Springs Park completed and open to the public.


If cars parked at Sulphur Springs Park and the TB Tabernacle, you could have a huge music festival all day for like 5,000-10,000 people in RT park. Right off the Interstate, easy parking, great venue...

Brings on the "Hilsborough River Music Festival!"

Chair said...

We were there too - very nice event, relaxing, perfect weather. I would love to see Tower Park linked with Sulphur Springs Park. I can't *wait* for more trails to link these riverfront parks in the mayor's Riverwalk. It will be grand, no matter what some naysayers think.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Tower Park and Sulpher Springs are even remotely included in the Billion dollar Riverwalk of Mayor Pammie's plan.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until the Riverwalk is open. It will finally give us a way of enjoying downtown and the waterfront. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the Concert at the Park. Thanks to the City for sponsoring these wonderful events.

Anonymous said...

Where were YOU!


I showed up and waited a long time.
Do call.

S.