Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Seminole Heights

Seminole Heights business gets in on Extreme Makeover

Karen Comer at Karen's Place (Florida & Osborne) gets a bit of camera time on the TV show Extreme Makeover (not Karen herself, but the shop). Here's her comments:

"What a fun bunch of people the Extreme Makeover people
were! They spent 4 hours in my shop choosing things
for the Tate house and then filming. No footage of me
- I hate cameras of any description pointed my way!
(Not to mention my Limey accent!!) They didn't take a
lot of stuff for the show considering the size of that
mansion on Davis Island! Then they all went around
the shop and bought things for themselves! It was a
fun day. I'll be watching out for the Tate's next
yard sale and I can probably buy it all back again...

The Tate Family, Episode #416, will air on March 4th
on ABC."

We'll have to watch and see what we can recogonize at Karen's.

No comments: