Tuesday, January 23, 2007

lost dog from Hanna/Nebraska-I 275

an edited email:

My name is Kathy T. I live at the 800 block of E Hanna Ave. About 9:30pm to 10:00pm My dog Max a lab mix got out with another one of my dogs got out and we have not been able to find him. We found the other dog at Seminole Heights Elem. School. He is black with a white chest and bout 60lbs. His tag number is 123751. He is an indoor dog so he will probably be afraid of people. I will e-mail you a picture. My e-mail I will be trying the shelters today. He is 3 years old.

I have her cell numbers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep looking Kathy! I will too. Connecting dog finders to dog owners is quite difficult, I am learning. My dog has been missing since 12-31. Make sure to post him on PetHarbor.com missingpets.com pets911.com fidofinders.com and craigslist. Use the Flyer and Trib lost and found pages. Get a picture poster up quick in the area. You should also know that if your animal is found dead in the City limits, the Sanitation Dept's "Dead Animal Pickup" truck makes the pickup, and they do not scan for a microchip or take a photo to assist owners with closure, so you must call them regularly to inquire about where, when and what they've picked up recently. Keep on and don't give up. Max is out there, and we'll pray for his safety.