Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Light Up Tampa - Seminole Heights

A great idea from Emily R.:

I love seeing all the holiday lights going up in our neighborhood!
It would be neat to bring more people to see our great neighborhood and it's festive displays;
I thought I'd pass this onto the blog for the sake of some more good PR for Seminole Heights:

http://www3.tbo.com/holiday-displays/map/

Those with great light displays can submit their addresses to be posted on an interactive map on TBO.com.
People can then rate the houses and submit comments.

I believe this has just launched, but so far there aren't any postings for our area.
It'd be nice to see our area of the map thick with stars :)

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just posted mine. This is an easy way to see the houses around town without using up gas. I love it.