Thursday, March 02, 2006

Landscaper

From an email:

"I have been having problems finding a reliable landscaper to come out and take a look at my yard when they say they will. I should say I am having problems finding a landscaper to come out at all. I am in need of some grading and possible sodding afterward. I am ready to start the project now so I thought I would ask you if you know of anyone local, or if not local, someone that would be recommended. I appreciate any help you can pass my way"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with landscaping, but do you happen to know what happened to the "interbay superstar/midnight culmination" blog? anyone?
thanks- sorry to hijack your post

Jay McGee said...

Try www.hocoafl.com ... they have reliable contractors for landscaping and for many other needs. You can call 813-341-1180. They are based in Seminole Heights. Also, look for the article on HOCOA that's been posted on this blog.

Bungalowlady said...

Try Todd Marek at 503-5701. He's extremely reliable and very good. But, he's pricey.