Monday, March 06, 2006

tbt* Tampa Bay Times goes daily

At lunch time, I have just finished reading the first issue of the 5 day a week tbt*.

I like it.

The tabloid format makes it easier to read on the run that normal daily format. Seemingly there is more color (photos/ads) than a daily. This paper ads more comics to my daily read, ones I had never seen before. This format is an improvement on the oncee a week tbt* format because it fills in the gaps between the articles. It is hard for me to explain, but it flows better than the once a week version did, basically because there is more to read.

There are rumors that in the future there may be a Central Tampa or Seminole Heights page/section included.

This 5 day a week news tabloid is free. So if you are a regular Tribune reader (as I am) and want to get daily taste of the Times for free. Try the daily tbt*

I believe at least one of the tbt* staff lives in Seminole Heights. Here are photos of the staff members to see if you can pick out who it is.

So where can we get the tbt* in Seminole Heights? I believe there may be a rack outside of Nickos. Maybe we could get it also placed at the library.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weekly edition had a rack in the Coffee Bean, I'd assume you could the daily there now as well.

Anonymous said...

I liked it. I noticed it was spread around a lot on USF's campus today, which is good, because TBT is hard to find on campus (Weekly Planet is way easier to find)

Anonymous said...

Please let us know the best places to pick up tbt* daily where you might not be able to find it now. Our general manager is working on better circulation in Seminole Heights. Thanks for all the great feedback so far!! Oops. Did I just give away my identity?

David Scott Banghart said...

Just ouside Martha's Restaurant would be an excellent place to try. Bo's Ice Cream could be another.

Anonymous said...

If you could get it in Publix at Nebraska and Idlewild, that'd be great. A large number of SH residents shop there regularly.