Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anyone missing some dogs?

From Helen Harmon:

Helen, I hope that you can send this info around. Found three dogs meandering around Henry and Powhattan/13th -15th. Two mostly white shepherd mixes and one brown shepherd mix. No tags. One looks pregnant. I am afraid they have been dumped but hopefully somebody recognizes them or saw who left them here in our neighborhood. I have them in my backyard and have contacted Animal Services. I will also post this on the Hampton Terrace website as well. My contact info is this email address. Thanks - Marissa

1 comment:

George said...

Looks like somebody dropped off two peking ducks at the lake. They were tame, but very nervous. Stuck together like ticks. Sadly one was gone the next morning. The remaining one has made pals with the last remaining mallard. Fear the gator got the other one as a neighbor saw big commotion in the water. Swing by and meet Daisy the new duck (possibly Donald but we have no clue.)