Saturday, June 24, 2006

Help a displaced New Orleans Trumpet player and Vietnam Vet

An email I received from Toni Beddingfield:

April Griffith gave me your name to contact regarding a search for a garage apartment for a displaced New Orleans trumpet player…wonderful musician, New Orleans native…he has been playing the trumpet since was nine years old. After Katrina you can imagine the rest. He is a hard worker, Vietnam vet, and just wants to get his life on track again. He is willing to do handyman work in exchange for a place to stay if that would help. He is staying at one of my family member’s garage apartment but it will not be available after this week. He is playing a few times here and there (“Skippers” is helping him get started).

April thought there might be a garage apartment available somewhere in Seminole Heights. I also know Pat Kemp if you need an added reference for my reliability. I would appreciate any help you could give him.

To help, email Toni.

No comments: