Monday, May 22, 2006

Tasty Blog

There another blog in Seminole heights called Food In and Around Seminole Heights . Her blog is about .... food in and around Seminole Heights. I am going to love this blog, as I love food. Her first posting was about Good Taste Chinese Restaurant next to the K-Mart.

Did you know the possum was the unofficial mascot of Seminole Heights? It must be so because that is what she said in her blog.

As usual, if you live in Seminole Heights and have a blog, let me know and I will add it to my list. If you told me about your blog before and I haven't added it, please let me know again as I have forgotten it.

Update 5/23/06

The Food Around Seminole Heights blog has changed addresses. The new address is http://seminoleheightshanna.blogspot.com/. rewad all about her experineces in Case De Carnes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

sad to say it will be a short blog - she may be a little too premature on this one.

Mal Carne said...

The nay sayers are out early today :)
Who's to say that this need be limited to restaurants in SH? What about places to obtain ingredients - like Casa de Carne, or the produce market on Hillsborough, or even Lake Roberta? (Back when I was a chef, I used to pay top dollar for Muscovy Duck - now they're considered a nuisance. One good BBQ and the problem is all gone. Just trying to turn a negative into a positive.)
But hey, keep up the positive attitude there Eeyore. It'll move mountains.

Anonymous said...

there are 13 fresh ducklings waiting at Lake Roberta for ya now!

Mike Handley, Handyman said...

The "possums may be the official mascot but my raccoons are definately cuter

Anonymous said...

Oh please do not roast these Muscovy ducklings. They are so very cute in their 'muddy' sort of way and I have become way too attached to them.
Save the Muscovy babies!

Urban Eater said...

Okay, third and final blog address change. I apologize for my lack of IT skills. www.seminoleheightseats.blogspot.com