Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Brightening the 'hood with Candles

From an email from Susan Long:

"There is a new business in the "hood. Victor Rincon has started a candle making business. His web site is http://www.candlesasart.com/ and he will make whatever kind of candle you want. He'll make it the color and scent you want too. I got 5 or 6 of his candle on Sunday when he stopped by and I burned a few last nite. They are yummy. He will deliver anywhere in the 'hood for nothing. So, people should go check it out and order whatever they want. Nice way to get the candle smell combined with the candle appearance that you like."

The candles look good.

I want this business to succeed. What would be helpful to this business if some of our web designers could give him a few tips on how to improve his website. Perhaps someone from B'GoSH. In exchange for a membership maybe. I admire anyone willing to take on the task of doing their own website and I understand the learning curve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know a great web designer who is very reasonable. You could contact him at abrian@tampabay.rr.com if you need help. He lives in the hood.