Sunday, May 21, 2006

Found Dog

As noted on the Sulphur Springs Petfest post.

"I wonder if the dog (2 y.o. Put Bull female, brindle w. white chin/chest, v. friendly) that my girlfriend and I (800 block, E Hamilton) found yesterday might have gotten away from someone there. If this is your dog, or know who it belongs to, please have them get in touch with us!rafe.brox AT gmail 236-6282 "

As a dog lover, I will always post lost and found dog messages and photos.

Does anyone know if the pug was found? The one whose signs were all over Seminole Heights. If not, I will be lgad to post a photo on the blog.

Which reminds me, do you have a good photo of your dog? A close up one and a whole body one? If not you will be at a loss if your dog is lost. Or if your dog dies. susan did some portraits for several people whose dog had died and it was sad how few good photos they had to remember their dog.

5/21/06 9:03 pm Update
Here is a photo sent by Rafe

No comments: