Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Gospel Hall

A little house history from Rich Guagliardo:

"Once called “The Gospel Hall” in the 1940’s, 106 W North Bay Street, was once a neighborhood church attended by my mother who walked each Sunday morning from her childhood home at 401 W North Bay (I was born there as well). The converted church-to-home has original wood floors, original bead board, original
clerestory windows and twenty-two foot soaring ceilings with all the grandeur
and beauty imaginable. The home has two master suites, one downstairs and one
upstairs in classic, urban, loft living at its finest.

The home will be featured in the newspaper on Saturday, May 27. My mom was interviewed by BC Manion of the newspaper for the article.

I invite you to see this piece of history, on May 27th & 28th from 1pm TO 5pm."

Anyone else in the neighborhood have some history with the Gospel Hall?

3 comments:

DJ Word said...

I am interested. We wanted to buy this in November when it was $190K. We could not move fast enough.

I saw it was back on the market in late April and looked it up, only to find it now $400K.

I knew it was underpriced to begin with, but WOW.

Anonymous said...

106 W North Bay St.

Anonymous said...

The beauty of America is that one can ask anything they would like - pricewise. Not everyone lives in reality!

Anyone taking bets on the final sales price?