Friday, February 24, 2006

Why is Seminole Heights Sports and Physical Therapy Closing?

Bigger dreams is why!

Keith sent me this email:

Since the posting, my wife and I have taken several calls from people
wanting to know “what happened?” Today I took a call from someone at the
St. Pete Times who will be doing an article in next Fridays paper. So I
thought I would let you in on why we are closing. It’s not because
business was bad. In fact it was starting to become steady. I still
think this is a GREAT location, GREAT neighborhood and that’s what I told the
guy from the Times. I’m closing because we are moving to Costa Rica to
start a real estate sales and investment business. We are currently
building a house there on Playa Potrero overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Its beautiful. So to me, it’s an easy decision. I’m a water person,
surf, dive, fish, etc… I’ve lived in Tampa my whole life (I was born at St.
Joe’s in 1970). If things don’t work out, Tampa will still be here.
I have family here and will always be coming back to visit. This is just a
personal decision and we are both excited about the opportunity. Like I
said, Seminole Heights is a great neighborhood and we still have many friends
here. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know the “why” of the
closing. Look for more info in next Fridays article.
Keith and Rebecca, good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes! We'll send our website and contact info soon.