Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Road to Slainte

Another blog comes out of Seminole Heights!

This one is focused on Women's Health and is called Road to Slainte

It is written by Molly Miller, wife of Seminole Heights Handyman.

"I graduated with a Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from Barry University in 1995. Prior to that I had accumulated 5 years of experience as a PT assistant, and 10 years as a licensed massage therapist. In 1999 I openend Slainte Physical Therapy in Tampa, Florida. At Slainte PT we look at rehabilitation as a partnership. My goal is to empower my patients with information and understanding, to guide them on their road to wellness. Although my background is in Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, over the last 6 years my practice has shifted towards the treatment of chronic pain, TMJ (jaw) disorders, pelvic pain and uro/gynecological dysfunction. I believe that women that suffer from these conditions need all of the information and resources available. Vulvodynia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), vestibulitis, vaginissmus, anissmus, and various other chronic pelvic pain syndromes are underdiagnosed and misunderstood in the medical community, I hope to be able to sort through some of the information available, and help these women (and some men) find the resources they need. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That website is great!