Sunday, February 19, 2006

Van Gogh Signs

This is the third time I've tried to write this article since last night. Let's see if I can get it out before the computer crashes.

We have a new business in Seminole Heights. Actually South Seminole Heights. Van Gogh Signs. The business is being started by Jimmy Ciaccio who also owns Gaspar's Grotto Patio Bar and Grille in Temple Terrace. They are a graphics/sign business. One of their products will be images of old Tampa/Florida.

They have renovated the old gun shop gas station on Florida and Wilder just north of Covivant. They have done a very nice job with the remodeling and landscaping. They will be moving in their equipment on Monday but will not be open to the public yet. They also have a website address that is not ready for the public. www.vangoghsigns.com. I will be adding them to my sidebar once the site is up and running.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe they are also doing pilates at this building.