Sunday, February 05, 2006

50,000 Page Views

Today, I made it to the 50,000 page view mark since I started this blog in April 2005.

Taking a page from Tommy: From January 1 to 31, 2006 I averaged about 296 page views a day and an average of 56 returning visitors each day. My monthly total was 9,163. I once got up to 602 page views (January 5) and up to 73 returning visitors on several other days.

For a little blog whose focus is hyperlocal, I am quite pleased.

Thank you to all who read, comment and send me emails, and especially to those 56 regular visitors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I really didn't agree with your treatment of the PEG channel issue relating to BHN, but I do enjoy your blog and I think it provides a great and certainly more specailized approach to local news.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job! IMHO, Your hyper-local focus is what makes your blog so great. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

I believe it is you who deserves the thanks. You produce a great blog, it's become an integral part of my online routine. Bravo!