Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blog sources

One of the things that I feel makes this blog works so well is that it is not just me, it is more of a community blog, either directly or indirectly. Many times I find things out because I see something, wonder what is going on and ask about it. However many more other times, I learn of something, because someone chats with me or emails me. Either they ask me question (causing me to look for answer) or they supply an answer to a question I ask. Sometimes they supply an answer to a question I did not know existed. I am also on several area email groups. All of this helps me to have a better feel for concerns in the area. (Recently someone wrote me and said "you do have an enviable supply of informed sources")

The more people talk to me, the better the blog is. So if you have any questions or answers or even rumors, please be an informed blog source and email me. Or go to the comments section and comment on the articles.

No comments: