Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sports and Physical Therapy of Seminole Heights to close

Keith Clower emailed me to let me know that they are closing Sports and Physical Therapy, located at 5803 N. Florida Ave.

"The building is on the market. I’m in no rush to close, but my wife and I will be moving in October. If you know anyone interested in the building or business let me know." You can contact Keith at 813.238.2829. This is a very great building. Keith and Rebecca put a lot of money and work in getting the place remodeled and set up for their business.

It is sad that Keith and Rebecca, Ashley, and Angelica are moving on from their businesses here. However it is important to realize that they are the business urban pioneers. They came in with vision and took some chances. Because they were here other businesses moved in. Furthermore, they created places that once they leave, other businesses can move into with less effort. This is part of the process of revitalization. We see the same in the residential area.

Thank you for helping build our community. Good luck!

No comments: