Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Baby Things

Well, every day I learn more about Seminole Heights. Because I've set up the email group for the Seminole Heights Playgroup, I'm learning about things for little ones and parents in Seminole Heights.

There is the Pre-School Gymnastics Program at the Seminole Heights Athletic Center
Students are introduced to proper warm-up stretches and conditioning techniques; as well as fundamentals of parallel bars, balance beam, vaulting, and floor exercise. Ages 5 and under. Cost is $35 per 10 week session.

Then there is Baby Time and other activities at Seminole Heights Branch Library.

I wonder what else is out there?

1 comment:

Mike Handley, Handyman said...

I Just got a flyer from the Lowry Park Zoo and they have "Pre Zoo' for ages 3-5. They are also apparently going to have an accredited Kindergarten for 2006-2007