Friday, April 21, 2006

The Trib Delivers to the Times

As I was driving to work this morning, I look over to my right at the Times Building, home of the St. Pete Times in Tampa, and notice in the walkway leading up to the entranceway, what seems to be 7 or 8 Tampa Tribune newspapers wrapped in their white bags with the Trib logo. I guess the Times wants to keep tabs on their competition. I wonder if they get a professional courtesy discount on their subscription or if the Trib charges them more than usual for the delivery?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all part of a huge, liberal, media conspiracy. AAAAAAHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

My company receives the Tampa Trib and is located in the Times building. We are not associated with the Sp times, just located in the office building. I believe the Sp. times only has one floor.

Bungalowlady said...

Gee, that's too bad! I liked the other idea better. Oh, well, just business as usual.

Anonymous said...

It's common practice at newspapers everywhere to subscribe to the competition, as well as the major national papers like The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal.

Anonymous said...

I am a sales rep for tbt*/St. Pete Times and work in the building. We do subsribe to many different papers. And I don't think we get much of a discount from the Tribune :)