Monday, April 17, 2006

Death of a Family Cat

On our SE Sem Hts email list from Sherry Simons:

"Tonight I watched as someone sped down my street, hit my cat with a thud, flipping her up in the air and did not even slow down. Fortunately, she passed in about six minutes, although it seemed like an hour. It is not possible the driver did not know. I heard the thud from a yard away.

This is a very sad house tonight. Sundae was a member of our family for seven years, we raised her from an tiny abandoned kitten.

For all of you who speed down our streets. Please slow down!"

Sherry and Kristina, that is so sad, my condolences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry and Kristina,

So sorry to hear of your loss. We had to put our cat of 14 years to sleep the day after Christmas and were completely traumatized by the experience so I can not even imagine the shock of an unexpected passing in this situation.

Just know that you provided love and a good home when it was needed.

Take care,

Greg

Anonymous said...

Hi
Always appreciate feeling like this
Good Luck

welcom to
www.sadheights.blogspot.com