Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Printing Company

From our SESH email list:

"I need a printing company recommendation for 4 color direct mail piece for work. I’d like to support someone in the area or someone who may have advertised or helped us out in the past – can anyone recommend a company? Also I believe Maria may work for a printing company but I am not sure. "

Maria works for Unlimited Printing and Copying at north downtown area (202 Cass).
Phillip, here is chance for you to plug Myers Printing.
Sherry, isn't your landlord a printer?

8 comments:

YesterDazed said...

Design Litho Inc.- Commercial Printing - 5205 N. Florida Ave. (behind YesterDaze) 238-7494

Anonymous said...

Myers may be in our neighborhood but they don't care if they are.
Unlimited is not but their contritubutions to the community, just because Maria works there, are many.

I understand Design Litho are good people too!

TBPAC said...

Discount Printing and Graphics, Florida Ave. 236-7700. www.dpgink.com. They do incredible work, very affordable and fast.

Anonymous said...

Thanks but no thanks on the plug. Being in the printing business since 1982 I'm tired and I work to much. I only take new business by appointment thats why my gates are closed most of the time. Reg @ Design Litho would do a good job also Beth @ Bramlett mailing on florida could mail it for you. philip myers

Anonymous said...

Hey annon 2:52 pm, What do you mean I don't care that i am in this neighborhood. I'ts a great neighborhood. I've lived & worked here since early 80's . philip myers

Anonymous said...

I've had a great experience with Independent Resources on Nebraska and Caracas, South of Hillsborough. Great customer service, competetive prices, and a great quality product! They can print just about anything and also offer direct mail services.

Bungalowlady said...

For th last two years OSH has asked for bids on our home tour brochure. Design Litho has won both times. AND, th turn around has been amazing...good amazing.

Anonymous said...

Onlineprinthouse at Florida and Mohawk does a great job. I have used them for mailings and it saved me quite a bit.