Thursday, July 06, 2006

Big Heads

So who has the biggest heads in City of Tampa, based on their photos at their department websites. It is interesting to see how that first page of the department websites look. Some don have photos of their director. Many have relatively small photos. Here are the biggest.

My method to determine who is the biggest head in Tampa is I right clicked on photos to see their size and bytes. I multiplied the length x height to make it easier to compare.


Chief Stephen Hogue 480 x 150 - As typical he shares with his officers, so in actuality he has a small head.


David Vaughn - Contract Administration - 186 x 254 or 47244 (30817 bytes). Okay, money talks.


Darrell Smith - Chief of Staff - 200 x 199 or 39800 (44718 bytes) - right of page. I'd expect the Chief of Staff to have a big head after all he is second to the Mayor


Curtis Lane - Director Code Enforcement 200 x 242 or 48400 (21274 bytes) - center of the page.

Winner hands down is Curtis - All Eyes on Me - Lane. His photo is larger than the Mayor's and anyone elses in City government.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is anyone really surprised by this? Curtis worked harder on this photo than on anything else he has done.

Anonymous said...

Curtis Lane - biggest head - least effective department in the whole city - not a suprise there!

CouldBeSherry said...

Well, I notice those before me were deblogged,,,,,,,,,But got to say it anyway,,,,,,,,,The fact that Curtis Lane's picture is the biggest is only reflective of true nature of the beast.

CouldBeSherry said...

Well those before me were deblogged,,, but still I must take the chance to say the obvious. It is no surprise that Curtis Lane has the largest picture. It is only reflective of the true nature of the beast!

CouldBeSherry said...

Well, the two before me were deblogged, but still I have to take the chance. It is obvious to me why the largest photo belongs to Curtis Lane. It is the true reflection of the nature of the beast.

CouldBeSherry said...

FYI, I did not get drunk and repeat myself,,,,,,,,,,,the comment section was not working and I tried three times (note slightly different wording each time) and it did not take. I mentioned this to our blog host and I see it is fixed,,,,,,,,,,Go with the first one, it is my favorite!