Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blogger #13

Well, I just learned that MiklB of blogs Milkb’s Mindless Ramblings and Cooking With Miklb is a Seminole Heights resident. So this means we have 13 bloggers from our neighborhood. Some bloggers like MiklB have more than one site and so off the top of my head we may have at least 17/18 blogs from our neighborhood.

I throw the gauntlet out. If the St. Pete/Tampa Bay area is the Blogging Capital of Florida, could Seminole Heights neighborhood be the Blogging Capitol of St. Pete/Tampa Bay are (at least in numbers) and thus the Blogging Capitol of Florida?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now, let's not get out of hand here. I mean, I'm the blogging capital of this household. But that's because Jenn doesn't blog. Or use a computer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I've lived in the Heights/Ybor neighborhood for well over 12 years, and am a Tampa native. I don't often mention local issues, but have taken issue with a few things recently that may require a change in that direction.