Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tanga Rays continued - An Adult Use Establishment?

(previously Tanga Rays part 1 )

Well, lookee here at what I found hanging on the front of Tanga Rays - Girls, Girls. Hmmm Could this be a strip joint or adult use establishment of some kind?

This place is right next door to a church and across the street from the Sulphur Springs Pool and Park. I don't think adult use establishments are allowed next to churches and parks.

Dear TPD Major Castor. What do you think?

As a side note: When I did a Internet search on Tanga Rays I found that BigBadWolf had an interesting post on the alt_central_fl blog about Tanga Rays:

"This Sunday, April 24th is Repentance Sunday. Sodom and Gomorrah will be having it's now monthly fetish party on the last Sunday of the month. With the
exception of May, which we will be down partying it up with Fetish Factory to
celebrate their 10th Aniv. May will be held on May 22. Which is incidently my
birthday, so I will be making allowances for spankings. Tanga Rays is located
just South of Bird St/Waters Ave. across from the dog track on Nebraska Ave. The
cover is only 5.00 and there will be tons of 2 for 1 drink specials all night
(Guinness, Jager, Goldschager, and the rest of the Irish and German family of
liquor!)For more information visit www.sandgfetish.com"


This led me to the next photo --->

Posted by Hello

No comments: