Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Daddy Zero

Well, there is a new store in Seminole Heights. It is Daddy Zero (www.daddyzero.com) located at the former Now and Again I site at 6605 N. Florida Avenue (232-0371). They have this really cool logo of a cat smoking a cigarette. They describe thmeselves as "having cool stuff for cool cats" "incense, jewelry, candles, shirts, shoes, stickers,patches, posters, hair color,vintage and new clothing and much more" I dropped by today and found it to be an interesting place with something for most everyone. Well, everyone who lives in Seminole Heights.


This means that on Florida Avenue we have many places to shop from (a bit north of Hillsborough) Ophelia's Folly (I have never been in there), then (just south of Hillsborough) Yesterdaze (vintage clothing and things - I have been there good place) , finally (corner of Osborne) Ashley's on the Avenue (soaps, candles, gifts and etc - good place I have been in), Now and Again I and II (both antique stores - good places also that I have been in.) Oops, I forgot Judy's Treasure Chest (North of Sligh - been in there- antiques and things - good place.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see some of you at the shop!