Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Living Hominid and others

A Living Hominid has some more good postings about Seminole Heights. He writes and posts photos about the finding the house of noted animal activist Bert Wahl. Wahl was convicted of animal cruelty a few years back and also had many code enforcement issues. I wonder what he does know.

A Living Hominid also writes about a visit to the home of Steven Lorenzo who is suspected in the kidnapping, sexual assaults and drugging of several men. Read more about Mr. Lorenzo at the blog.

Other blogs I find interesting and read regularly are Midnite Culmination (hard to describe why I find this so fascinating- perhaps because she is so different than me), Sticks of Fire (good commentary about Tampa issues and event and politics), Its Recess Time Somewhere (I especially like her use of photos to make commentary.)

I'm curious to see if there are other neighborhood focused blogs here in Tampa. In Sarasota there is Sarasota Livin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I am just around the corner from Seminole Heights. I may even be in the hood, for all I know, I just moved over here a couple months ago. My blog is DaveDorm at http://www.davedorm.com and I read your stuff. And all the others, too. I have over 70 bay area blogs on my feed list.