Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Verizon requests to Pollute Seminole Heights

The following comes from a reader. I saw what he's talking about too, but (to date) have been unable to learn anything more about it. Please chime in if you know more:

-----------------------
I wanted to get something out there on the blog. Has anyone seen the big yellow sign on the side of the Verizon building at the corner of Hillsborough and Florida Ave? I have tried to read it driving by and it says something about an application to build an “air pollution source”. Sounds like something we should get some more details on.

Charles Haynie
Tampa Street Market

2 comments:

daniel said...

I looked today, no sign.

Jay McGee said...

I saw that too. Very strange. I wonder if it was withdrawn -- or if we are too late ...