Monday, January 02, 2006

Insights into the mind of a John

***WARNING*** The following is offensive and disgusting****


One of our readers sent me an email that was sent to him by someone who knows he lives in Seminole Heights. The original emailer came across this comment on an adult forum website.

Just got here from Tacoma, Washington
Damn, I miss the ladies up there now!

I have driven up and down Nebraska, and can see a few black providers, but I am done with them - they tend to not provide as agreed upon at first.

10 years ago when I was here last, I could find the ho's left and right on Nebraska, but there aren't any left.

Anyone here who has a good idea about a better area, or maybe even a good time to hook up with them?

Thanks.



The following are some rules for pickling up a prostitute that were posted on a prostitution web site a couple of years ago. These came up in one of our meetings of the Prostitution Task Force. They provide some insights into the mind of a John.


Hi guys,

I haven't been in the Tampa area now for almost 2 years, but I spent 10 years before that there. I hit the AMP's (Asian Nassage Parlors) and the SW's (Steetwalkers)most heavily during 5 of those years. I just wanted to add some things that I learned over the years when picking up SW's. I was never arrested or stopped or in too much trouble. A gun was pulled on me once by some knockout blonde that used to frequent the area around Sligh and Nebraska and the used car dealerships there.

1. The girl must be alone, or at the most - 1 girlfriend with her. I wont stop in a crowd of three.

2. I'll drive by MINIMUM once to check out the area - guys hanging out anywhere close that could run up to the door and carjack me? Cops up ahead with binoculars? Nosy homeowners looking out the windows?

3. The girl can't be wasted and weaving all over the sidewalk... one time i had the misfortune of picking up a superhot girl that was maybe 17 walking down the middle of hillsborough, crying, and limping.. I thought maybe she was hit by a car... but, nope - she said - was raped by some johns (2-3) and her legs were bruised, AND she was high on something, paranoid that I was one of their friends, and got nutso in the car. I had to drop her off asap.

4. If they give me the hooker stare - like the black girls do sometimes - I just drive by. It's like they have attitude and who the hell needs that when I'm going to offer them a ride in MY car and give them something nice to go buy their crack with?

5. If they are on a main street, Hillsborough or Nebraska, and there is a lot of traffic, just pullup one of the sidestreets ahead of where she is walking. Park and turn off your lights. Believe me, she saw you. Crack the window a bit, keep the doors locked, talk to her outside the window for a few just to see if she's high, got smoker breath, whiskey on her breath, missing teeth, whatever.

6. If you decide to let her in, just unlock HER door, not the flip of the switch for all doors to unlock b/c there just MIGHT be someone else getting in the back door while she is getting in the front. SW's are in some scary areas man, you gotta be VERY careful.

7. When she gets in you can almost assume that she is not law enforcement b/c I don't think cops EVER get into a car with a John, though I did see it on COPS once I think. Do NOT follow where she tells you to go, just drive and talk for a minute. Ask if she is a cop and tell her to prove that she is not. She will show her ****, but I always ask to see the ****. I don't think any cop will show her ******. haha. She might ask to see yours, show it at that point.

8. She'll say what do you want. You have to KNOW what you want beforehand b/c if you are not she will sense that you are weak and start to control the situation. Never be weak, even if you ARE weak. Just act like you got your **** together and take control of this situation, you're the buyer here. She will con you in any number of ways if you don't tell her exactly what you expect, like, "I want head and you gotta swallow" or, "I want head and to blow in your mouth but you could spit it out the door." Make it clear what you want.

9. Carry your own condoms, and use it for the BJ TOO!

10. If you ask for a handjob, they may agree and then just start the BBBJ because they can make you lose the load more quickly and get on to someone else. Be ready for that, because you won't have a condom on and there is all kinds of weird **** you can get from a bj.

11. If she's not successful in the first 2 minutes she'll come up for air and say "oh come on, lets go, I cant do this forever" and other stuff. Be ready for it and say "OK, give me the $ back and get out." Say it firmly but not mean. Most times she'll get back down there and finish the job, but not without some more bs.

12. Uhm, hmm, what else? Oh, when she gets out of the car, check your freaking car because she may have put her glass crack pipe in the holder in the side of the passenger door, she might have left the used condom or the wrapper somewhere on the passenger side for your wife / g/f to find! It's happened to me man (the condom). I found the glass pipe while cleaning the interior. That **** is not funny because if a drug dog alerted to your car while in the parking lot of publix you'd be explaining something you shouldn't have to be.

13. If she gets in and you remotely, even REMOTELY, suspect that the girl you let into your car is a man, say "Are you a guy?". Half the time they will deny it, so say, "I'm going to be really pissed off if I find out that you're a guy." That will get them to bail out of the car because they've almost all had some violent experiences with guys that realized too late that they just gave their manhood to a man.

14. If she gets in and is covered with perfume or smoke and you have a g/f or wife- get her the hell outta the car. I always ask if she has perfume on while talking out the window.

15. I rarely STOP anywhere to receive what's coming to me, I just drive around the back streets. It's much safer than coming to a stop and having a neighbor call LE and be caught like that. Much harder to catch a moving vehicle.

16. I agree with the other post, do NOT go anywhere they TELL you to go. Stay within the limits that they ask, but don't go to any specific location.

17. Do not EVER agree to any price or sex act when the girl is outside the car because that is a cop trick. I was VERY nearly busted at Busch and Nebraska in this way. She said "How much you want a bj for?" I said "come on in the car." She said "30?" I said "no" and kept driving, and saw the goon squad down the block a bit waiting to pick my ass up had I said " yes".

18. if the girl is too paranoid, tell her to get out. That's what happened to me when the girl pulled out the gun. She thought I was someone she had ripped off before and got really scared I was going to beat her or something! Nuts!
Anyway, ok, I hope that helps.

Sean Tampa



Now in regards to the above rules, these days, the only person you are going to see walking the street in Seminole Heights will be an undercover cop. So if you come to our area looking for a prostitute, what you are going to get is a ride to jail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i'm speechless after that.

Anonymous said...

Things have changed a lot in the 10 years that I have been driving Taxi full time in Tampa.

I primarily work Hyde Park and Kennedy ave used to be full of woriking girls and crack head male hustlers.

I don't see much of that anymore out in the open. I suspect they have adapted their ways and are using the dive bars and the cheap motels to ply their trade. I don't even see any of the small potato pimps anymore.

I believe what has happened is the tampa police have deleberetly harased these people off the streets.

Anonymous said...

well, now i know the proper dos and dont's of gettin' me a ho...finally learned something on this blog about my neighborhood that I can put to good use!!!

Anonymous said...

Re: the above anonymous post. Just goes to prove that fighting ignorance is a neverending battle.