Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seminole Heights Cafe and Bakery Reopens

Driving down Nebraska Ave. tonight I saw that the windows of Seminole Heights Bakery nicely decorated for Christmas, some thing I had not noticed before. In fact more and more businesses In Seminole Heights are decorationg for the holidays than previously.

As I drove by I did a double take and had to drive around the block. Sure enough, there was an Opening Soon sign painted in the midst of the decorations. Great! However I wondered why as the current owner had a lunch time cafe there for about a year that closed. He just continued with the whoesale bakery in back. I wonder if ownership changed or if the sucess of Martha's restaurant has prompted the change.

I saw something at Hanna and Central I had not seen before. Christams deocatins in the windows two empty storefronts between the barber shop and the book store. Does this mean someone new has rented those places or is this Christmas cheer spreading to the landlord?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The former occupants, your next best friend (dog groomer), are moving back into their old space on Hanna and Central.