Friday, December 16, 2005

Child Care

I received this email:

"I frequently visit the Seminole Heights blog and there is something that has been giving me quite a bit of trouble and it finally occurred to me that perhaps the blog would be a good way to find a solution to my problem.... quality child care! Is there a way to get some communication going about quality child care in the area? I can't seem to find a decent place to send my daughter while I am at work and I would love to know what other parents of preschoolers in the area are doing."


Note: You can do some checking of chld care providers via a Statewide website http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/childcare/ and specifically via their Provider Search. You can also view Child Care files at the local office http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/childcarelicensing/

Child Care Licensing Program
8900 N. Armenia Ave., Suite 210
Tampa, FL 33604
Telephone: (813) 272-6487
Fax: (813) 903-3422

We have a bunch of child care providers in Seminole Heights, but I do not know anything about them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're looking for our infant son as well! If anyone finds anything in the area, please share!!!

Anonymous said...

How religious is the Tampa Baptist preschool?

Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much!
She is on a waiting list at the Zoo school and I am planning on visiting Tampa Baptist next week. I like the Montessori Academy although it puts me out of my way a bit more than the ones on Sligh.
Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

St. Josephs Hospital has an excellent daycare from infant to preschool age.

Anonymous said...

test