Wednesday, November 21, 2007

High Time for Hi-Tide


Actually, I kind of like this place. Having lived in Pasco when I was growing up, I grew an appreciation for greasy dives. But anyhow, it looks like its time has come on gone.


On other note, this SEEMS VERY AFFORDABLE to me, but who knows the condition it's actually in.


Property Use Type: Vacant/Owner-User
Primary Type: RetailRestaurant
Building Size: 1,890 SF
Lot Size: 12,200 SF
Price: $379,000
Price/SF: $200.53
Date Last Verified: 11/19/2007

Property Description: 2000 sq ft building currently operating as Fast Food Seafood Restaurant. 73 seats and 33 parking spaces, on corner lot that has easy access from busy Hillsborough Ave or the side street. One block east of I-275. Previousoly had 2 COP License. Seller is leaving equipment. Buyer can use name or put in their own concept. Owner is selling building only, as is with right to inspect. Seller will leave equipment but will not show books, records for business.

Location Description:Corner lot on Hillsborough 1 block east of I-275

No comments: