Friday, July 15, 2005

Hillsborough Republicans eat their young

Well, word on the street is that some in the Republican hierarchy don't want Rose Ferlita running for County Commission, because...well.. she is a reasonable moderate person. As a moderate Republican I am offended. I'm tired of these divisive hateful conservatives (ie Ronda Storms) that are being pushed upon us. I want people who can work with other people and get things done. Just compare the effectiveness of Tampa City Council with the Hillsborough County Commission

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine Rose and Rhonda on the same commission?? Rhonda's worst nightmare, especially after her latest fiasco!

Anonymous said...

I can't argue that Rhonda, the Storm, needs to go. But, Rose, in my opinion, is ineffective. We have contacted her numerous times and gotten nice words and promises, but no action. She promises to get back in touch - nothing. She promises to do something - nothing. I have to say, though, that if my choice is the Storm or the Rose, I'd have to go with the Rose.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Ronda term limited? I thought she is done (at least for running in her current district, and I don't believe she could win any other seat- without the close minded little people who support her).

I didn't even know Rose was a republican- that was interesting! (I won't even get into why a lesbian would be a part of a party that is hell-bent on destroying her...)