Friday, October 28, 2005

Artists in Seminole Heights

There are a lot of artists in Seminole Heights or so I have been told. I'd like to document that. I will be placing links to artists websites along with the business links that I already list. For those artists who do not have websites of their own I offer the following. If an artists work is featured on other website(s), send me the link(s) and I will mention that artist and those links in my blog column. If you do not have your work displayed on any website, send me a couple of images and a brief blurb about your work and contact info and I will feature it on my blog.

I've already featured Jimmy Steel and Susan Banghart.

SeminoleHeights.com wrote a story about Seminole Heights and Central Tampa artists in 2002 providing many names. However it is not clear to me who is a Seminole Heights artist and who is not, and who has web pages. So I need your help. If you ae an artist or know an artist, send me the info.

1 comment:

Bungalowlady said...

Any artist who wishes to display his/her wares at the OSH Home Tour should contact Steve Gluckman at sgluckman@seminole-heights.org. There is no cost and the artists I've spoken with say it is a fun day. Bring your table and chair and wares and see what happens. It is April 2nd (a Sunday, of course) from 8-5 at the SH Garden Center.