Monday, August 29, 2005

Coffee Bean Cafe Opens

Are you thirsty?


Do you need some coffee?


Looking for a hearty breakfast?


Hungry for lunch?



Wait no longer. Come on in. The Coffee Bean Cafe officially opens up tommorrow, Tuesday August 31. 7AM to 3PM. Florida corner Osborne (park in the back or along Osborne)


Have a seat. Enjoy the view.


Come to the counter and order up.


Express yourself.


Or chill out.


I had a sneak peek at the menu. Some of the items listed (but not all) are:

Breakfast - Ashley Hashley (2 farm fresh scrambled eggs with corned beef hash, grits, or potatoes on bisquit or toast), Huevos Rancheros, Working on the Railroad (Eggs on top of 2 gravy biscuits with your choice of grits or potatoes), Biscuits and Gravy (includes sausage, ham or turkey), Eye Opener (2 scrambled eggs, with your choice of ham, bacon or sausage, grits or potatoes) and others

Soups - Homemade Chili, and Homemade Chicken Noodle and Soup du jour

Salads - Cobb, Caesar, Tossed, Chef, Fruit, Pineapple, Pear, Greek, and Spinach

Sandwiches - Cuban, Rueben, Scrambled Dog (hot dog with chili and cheddar cheese), Grilled or Plain Peanut Butter and Jelly, Grilled Cheese and a bowl of Tomato Soup, Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Pita, Sloppy Joe, Sante To Fu Sandwich, Tuna, Egg, or Chicken Salad, Cream Cheese and Cucumber - The Susie Homemaker (No crust, cut into 4 slices like the garden club used to make, Quesadilla, Hummuswich (formerly on menu at Rigo's) and others.

Wraps - Uncle Milty (Ham Turkey and Roast Beef crumbles and dressing, Lettuce and Tomato, with Avocado Slices on your choice of a spinach, sun dried tomato or plain wrap), The Antiquer (any meat or egg salad on choice of wrap, served with choice of opocorn or chips and a dill pickle), The Sammy Hammy, South of the Border, and others

Desserts - Grasshopper Pie, Key Lime Pie, Coconut Bars, Cobbler, Muffins, Pies, Cakes, Ice Cream, Banana Split, Sundaes and others

Cool Mountain Sodas

and of course: Cafe Latte, Flavored Latte, Cafe Mocha, Cafe con Leche, Caramel Mocha, Americano and plain Coffee.

The store hours might increase as business grows.

8 comments:

Jay McGee said...

Anyone get to visit it today? I loved that place when it was Rigo's -- and I'm hoping for even better things. (It has to be better than Miss Vivian's Whistle Stop.)

Mary Ann Mattox said...

I've been, I took a couple of pics also and talked to Milton for a little bit. I could actually stop on my way to work in the mornings and grab a cup o' Joe - I might do that tomorrow morn :)

David Scott Banghart said...

I had a good cup of Cafe con Leche this morning, I picked and drank on the way to work.

Wood Window Makeover said...

I had a cuban today. It was so big I didn't finish it. It was a medium.

AngelSil said...

Wahooooo!

I'll stop by on my way to work tomorrow!

cookie christine said...

Looks good, but do they have uber grande caramel mochafrapelatte?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how "corporate coffee" has defined the language we use to describe our coffee drinks?

I was a big fan of Rigo's Cafe con Leche. I can't wait to sip my first at the Bean.

Jay McGee said...

Ate there ... with 4 days under their belt, they were out of the first 2 things I ordered. My (eventual) Hummus Wrap was pretty good, but a little light on the hummus. I have confidence in them, though ... I think there's good things to come from the place!