Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blog it Forward - Party Like It's 1925

Recently Sticks of Fire mentioned that Dave Dorm started promoting Blog It Forward, to "pick someone from your blogroll and post (on your site) just what makes them blogworthy. "

My first selection is Party Like It's 1925. If you ever wanted to get an idea of what life is like remodeling 1920's bungalow in Seminole Heights, this is the blog for you. Almost all of us who live here can relate to her stories, and if you are planning on moving here, you now know what is facing you. One of her many interesting stories is the fact she obtained the original title deed for the house going back to 1882. (I'm so jealous!) She occasionally forays into the neighborhood, witness her "House of Meats" story.

2 comments:

AngelSil said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your neighborhood. I tried a year to find an affordable bungalow. The ones I could afford had been remodeled in a very poor way..I was truly discouraged and so I ended up buying in New Tampa. A year later I'm selling and I would love to make Seminole Heights my permanent home. Any advice on finding one would be greatly appreciated.