Monday, July 23, 2007

Leroy's officially For Sale?


There is an unconfirmed rumor that Leroy's 4x4 has officially been put up for sale on a wide scale. After a scour of resources I did find a confidential listing for a 33604 "Auto Repair Business" that's "located along a heavily traveled corridor."


The price is $1,050,000 for the two buildings and land, but to get specific information I'd have to sign a Confidentiality and Non Circumvent Agreement, which ain't gonna happen.


Other tib-bits I learned about the property is that it has/is:

• Bay doors & Lifts
• Near Major Interstate
• Business Established nearly 12 years
• High Traffic Count
• Strong Financials
• Commercial Zoning


I don't know a ton about Leroy's, but from what little I do, it certainly sounds like the place to me. Please chime in if you have any news/info.

No comments: