Monday, January 22, 2007

Found Cat - 5100 Block of Seminole

An email from Mike and Monique:


"We have had a Siamese cat in our backyard for 2 weeks now--very pretty and friendly with thebrightest blue eyes. We are trying to find out if he belongs to anybody. He or she does not have a tag.We already have 2 cats of our own and will have to take this one to theshelter next.We have attached a few pictures.Let us know if you are missing a cat or would like to adopt one."

Found 5100 Block of Seminole.

more photos on my yahoo photos Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this cat around the 4200 block of seminole. I remember it because I have mistaken it as my own a few times. I will ask around there to see if anyone is missing it.

Anonymous said...

Is it a talker and a climber? Looks like a cat I know very well and the owner is missing. Email me at esturm2@tampabay.rr.com and we can get the possible owner and you talking.

Anonymous said...

Check out this new site. I hope it helps everyone but I realy hope no one needs to use it.

http://shlostandfound.googlepages.com/seminoleheightslostandfound